Saturday, February 8, 2014

Little Love Bucket!


Happy Saturday everyone! Tara here with my 3D Valentine project for Timeless Twine! I created a little love bucket for my husband filled with sweet notes and sweet goodies for a "love" message everyday!


I used lots of Timeless Twine and other goodies from Bella Creationz for this project! You can head over to my blog to get all of the details and I will leave you with one more close-up of this special treat!


Timeless Twine colors used:






Thanks for looking!



9 comments:

DebC said...

Absolutely adorable Tara this is fabulous!
Deb C

Rose said...

how sweet!!! he is going to love this :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super fun, Tara! I'm sure he'll LOVE it!

Isha Gupta said...

Wonderful idea Tara :)

Julie Odil said...

This is fantastic! Very fun!

quilt4fun2 said...

Hubby will love his notes and treats. I like how you tied the twine different on each. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kristy said...

This is amazing and fabulous!!! I love it!! : ) ~ Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Wow, this is fantastic, love it to pieces!!

Tara said...

Thanks so much ladies!!