Thursday, February 6, 2014

Valentine Gift Bags

Hi friends Madge here from Madge's Scrappin Lounge and  I am super excited about my post today!!! This month the Timeless Twine Design team will be making projects that are 3-D and go along with the Valentines Day theme.  
I have made some super fun Valentine Treat Bags using the following supplies: 
Kraft paper bags, Doilies, Twine, Tags, Embossing powder, Versa Mark Ink, a Heat Gun and a couple Stamps.

The Twine used in todays project is 
Get it {Here}
Bubblegum Pink

The Brown paper Bags
Get yours {HERE}

Small Heart Stickers
Get yours {HERE}

Get yours {HERE}


I hope that you enjoy my three gift bags.....


I hope that you all enjoyed my ....... today! Be sure to get your Twine today {HERE} oh yes if you haven't liked them on FB be sure to click {HERE} we love newbies liking our page! 
Have a Twine-tastic Day
Loves-Madge

10 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Cute ! Love your little treat bags. Simple yet cool, pretty and special.

Julie Odil said...

Very cute treat bags! Pretty in pink!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!
Deb C

quilt4fun2 said...

The tags are beautiful and I like how you closed the bags with the doily!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Rose said...

beautiful treat bags :) love the pink with kraft!!!

Isha Gupta said...

These are GORGEOUS!! Perfect:)

Tara said...

These bags are stunning! Love the clean and simple beauty!

Kristy said...

I love these gifts bags! Pink and craft just GO together! I LOVE it and the silver and twine are the perfect ending touch! : ) ~ Kristy

Brianna loeffelbein said...

So sweet and simple but very elegant, love them!!

Timeless Twine said...

Super adorable bags!