Friday, April 4, 2014

Bunny Bags

Happy Friday!!!

Hey there, Ruthie here! So today is my dt day here on the blog. I saw these super cute bunny bags on Pinterest, a week or so back.  I needed some quick and easy treats for client, so I thought I would try making them.
12-12
I used the Small White Kraft Bags and the Raspberry Lemonade from the store. I had some pink tissue paper, so I used that for inside the ears and I also added a small tag with a sentiment. They're filled with chocolate eggs.
11-11
Aren't they so cute!!!
Here is the link to the tutorial & template. If you print the template, at 75% it fits the bags perfectly. 
10-10
Paper: Core'dinations
Tag Die: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Layering Dies
Sentiment: My Creative Time, Teeny Tag Holidays
Pink Tissue Paper: Party City
Chocolate Eggs: Target
White Bags: Timeless Twine, Small White Kraft Bags
Bags_-_White_Kraft_04
 Twine: Timeless Twine, Raspberry Lemonade
14_Raspberry_Lemonade_01

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

DebC said...

how cute those bunny bags are!! Sweet
Deb

Julie Odil said...

These bags are adorable!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Omg those are adorable!!!

Kristy said...

Oh my gosh!! These are just WAY too cute!!! : ) ~ Kristy

Tara said...

These are just adorable! Perfect for Easter treats!

Rose said...

oh my word! these are so cute :)

Brianna loeffelbein said...

These totally just put a smile on my face, such a fricken cute idea!!