Friday, May 16, 2014

Polaroid Travel Album!

Heyyie all from sunny Singapore! How have all of you been? Here's sharing a simple travel album I did for my upcoming trip to Lombok, Indonesia! Don't you think October Afternoon make the cutest embellishments?! Super heart the travel embellishments from the latest Travel Girl Collection! 



I used a basic simple binding technique to hold the chipboard pages together! And of course, with my all time favourite natural twine! And I also added the heart stickers envelope seal to the viewfinder! The stickers are so versatile!


Ta-da from the sides!

Products used:


Any creative inspiration with Timeless Twine? Share your project with us on FacebookPinterest and Twitter! We would love to see them!! Or wanting to stock up on your supplies? Head over to our Bella Creationz!

Thanks for dropping by and have a twine-fastic day! Take care and God bless!

XOXO,

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful, love your mini!

Julie Odil said...

Oh gosh, Cassandra, I just love this! That heart sticker in the viewfinder is such a cute touch!

Rose said...

Cassandra this is AWESOME!!!! :)

DebC said...

It is perfect!!! Love this album!
Deb

Tara said...

Beautiful mini! Love all the layering on the front!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much ladies!!:D

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Gorgeous mini album! I love all the embellies on the front!