Sunday, August 31, 2014

Hangin' with my creeps

Deb here from Craftin Chaos. I just recently bought 3 stamps sets that I loved the second they were released last year from There She Goes on a Stamp Swap facebook page. There She Goes Stamps are not in business anymore but I loved these images so I asked if anyone has them to sell and YEA someone did.

I don't own copics (one day I will maybe) I normally do not color images cause its just not my thang but I wanted to try it so I did this image all with a watercolor brush and Tim Holtz distress inks. I did use a little Inktense pencil on a few spots.

I used a paper piercer to put holes close to his feet to put my twine through to make a rope. I made a kinda flower out of the Kraft Black one of my absolute favorite twines.

I made a button that I thought was cute and used it on top of the twine flower. I think it turned out pretty good.


Here it is:




4 comments:

Rose said...

EKE!! girl this is too FUN :)

Indy's Designs said...

Absolutely love this stamp set! Great and wonderful card!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Super fun image and sentiment! Love!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

This is such a darling card Deb!!!