Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tag -- you're my valentine!

Hello there, it's me Jenni again, from Wish I Was Scrappin!

Today is Tag-it Tuesday and I'm here to share my Valentine's Day Card!

My card was inspired from a sketch from MojoMonday from last February I found on Pinterest.  My paper choice is Teresa Collins Daily Stories, the tag was a gift from Unity Stamp Co.  The twine, stamped sentiment and background, the sequins and the doily heart (cut from a doily) are all from Bella Creationz!

Be sure to check out the Etsy store and show some love!







7 comments:

Timeless Twine said...

Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Good job on the sketch, looks great! :)

DebC said...

So pretty!! Great job
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

Your take on the sketch is perfect! Love the heart doily!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Eeeek, how perfect is that doily heart! Love all the stamps you used, and of course the twine is the perfect touch :)

Jenny ~ Timeless Twine DT

Unknown said...

Um, can your bow be tied any more perfectly!? LOVE!!

Beeceecreativity said...

super cute..