Thursday, April 30, 2015

Flower Crayon Box

Debbie from Craftin' Chaos here. Life has gotten a bit chaotic for me lately. My etsy store has been super busy, my home life even more busy due to remodeling a bathroom. Please smack me in the head if I ever think I should remodel anything else in my house for the rest of my life. 

We had it professionally done (thank God...my husband typically thinks I am a construction person as I have done MANY of projects with him) I told him I refused to do any more work (ok I painted the walls that is it) I said my days are done with that. My body is old and tired and its hard for my back to do anything like that anymore. 

Today they are 98% done...thank you thank you...Lord knows I couldn't take anymore. I have dusted and cleaned about 5 times over from the mess from one end of the house to the other with the dust. 

Ok back to crafting. So I haven't done much crafting.  Its a crayon style box that I just dressed up with some flowers with Watermelon Sorbet twine. Love this twine so much cause I love the pink and green combo. I am going to try to get back to crafting soon. 

Thank you for popping in!

The shop is on vacation for a few days so I can't share the link to the twine but here is the link to the shop! The sorbet collection is very pretty you should definitely grab some. BELLA CREATIONS/TIMELESS TWINE SHOP









6 comments:

June Houck said...

Good luck with the bathroom remodel...we had our kitchen re-done once and hard wood floors refinished...I remember the dust all too well.

Love the watermelon twine and the gift box. Super sweet!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Sweet box! Gawd I hate remodels, but won't it be nice when it's all done!!

Julie Odil said...

Great box! Remodels are the worst! They are always more involved than one could ever imagine! You'll love it when it's done, though!

Unknown said...

ewwww....remodeling! :( I bet it'll be great once it's all done! Great project. Love the color combo! :)

Anonymous said...

In the process of remodeling too and I hate it, but it the end it will be worth it. Love your box and how you fastened it! :)

Beeceecreativity said...

adorable combo.. great idea