Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pockets for my Planner

Sequins Saturday!!!
Debbie here from Craftin' Chaos and today I did a little "Pocket letter" style dohicky for my planner. I just took the ATC card protector sheets and cut them down to fit my A5 Kikki K. I used the "Oh Snap" stamp set to stamp on a few project life cards from the Inspire collection to stick with the color theme I was going for. I had to choose the right kind of card since they have to be cut down a bit. The sequins are a mix from Bella Creationz and  really are more pastel colors but I took the photo in the sun and they appear more dark vibrant colors which are not really true to the colors they are. 

I love the pocket letters and have wanted to do some of them but I am a planner lover so this was a way to mix the two. Super easy and with a fuse tool you can pretty much create any size you want if you wanted to do the pockets from scratch. Just use regular letter size pocket protectors and make your pockets any size. I dressed it up with a flair button, some cute washi tape. The washi in top left is super cute but it is tinie tiny so you can't even see it but it is gold foil and says "love" on it.












7 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Deb, this is super cute!

Karen (karey2005) said...

How fun is your planner!! Love it's cuteness and colorfulness!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Omgosh, how awesome is this??!! Love the stamping on the tag, and of course the sequins :D

Unknown said...

this is SO cute!!! such a fun addition to your planner. :)

pad said...

hi deb, adding sequins to planner page is really a great idea :D super love!

Anonymous said...

Lovely planner, nicely done! :)

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

such talent!! Love that planner!!