Monday, June 8, 2015

Home of the Brave!

Hello!  This is Cathy and today
it's my turn to design for Timeless Twine

I had two brother who served in the military a long
time ago and I got to thinking, I'm not sure I ever
"thanked" them for their service.

My brother Bob who served in Viet Nam died
two years ago so I hope he reads my post, however
Dave will be receiving this card in honor
of his service.  Dave was in Germany.


I had hoped for some sun, but it has been rainy
and overcast all day, so pardon pictures!


The chevron die is from My Creative Time and
it's the first time I've used it!  I love the
military look of this card!

The Firecracker Twine is a nice touch above
the sentiment also from MCT product line.

I plan to write a personal note to my brother
and thank him for his dedication to our nation.

I hope my post today spurs you on to thank
a vet for their service.  I don't want to take
for granted what so many do for us so we can
live our lives in freedom.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

CATHY

6 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

What an amazing card, and amazing reason to make it! Thank you :D

Julie Odil said...

What a thoughtful thing to send to your brother. He will love this striking card!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Thanks to your brother for his service! Great card!

Unknown said...

great card, Cathy!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

love this card!! so simple but so powerful at the same time!