Friday, August 7, 2015

Alphabet Layered Birthday Tags

Hi everyone,  Maria here from Maria Lina's Creative Designs. For this month's projects we will be using some "Cape Cod" Timeless Twine. Yellow is my favorite color and together with grey and white, it's an awesome combo of colors, so I couldn't be happier to make a project or two using this twine.

I made some birthday tags that I found in the Silhouette store- design#72446. There is really no need to add anything to the tag other than the twine, which completes it perfectly. I am currently working on some birthday cards that will be matching with these, I will be sharing it on my next post for Timeless Twine, so stay tuned.

Enjoy...



 
Cape Cod Twine
 
 
Have a great day!!!

 

2 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very cute! Perfect colors to go with the gorgeous Cape Cod Timeless Twine!

DebC said...

So cute Maria!
Deb