Saturday, August 8, 2015

Mrs. Brimbles Smore love!!

Hi All, it's Anna aka Mrs Brimbles here to show you my planner pages again.

As you will see my stamping is coming on leaps and bounds! I seem to make less of a mess with an older ink pad and although the ink is paler, I am actually quite liking this looks as to me it does look more 'vintage' which matches the type writer font perfectly!









Mr B wears 'nerd glasses' so I thought it would be great to use that stamp for our date night he he!


I love the mix of my handwriting, stamping, my doodles, washi tape and stickers. It is all of me, all of who I am rolled into my planner pages. I keep my pages all decorated up to look back on as a reflection of what I have done and what we have been up to. For me 'creative planning' is just an extension of my memory keeping and journalling!

I hope you enjoyed seeing my pages as much as I enjoy sharing them with you!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the playful layout of your planner! :)

Timeless Twine said...

OMG....I love it! That s'more is so fun and that charm is awesome! Yummy layout Anna =)

DebC said...

I absolutely adore this and I adore the smores!
Deb

Karen (karey2005) said...

How fun are those smores! And I love the nerdy glasses too!