Friday, August 14, 2015

Snorkle & Snuba

Happy Friday, friends!!
 
Amber here from Best Stamped Intentions up today on the Timeless Twine/Bella Creationz blog with a new PL spread from our trip to Hawaii last September.
 
I can't believe it's already been a year...  For those who don't know, Snuba is a mix between snorkeling and scuba diving.  You're tethered to a raft that carries the oxygen for you instead of in tanks on your back.  I wasn't able to breathe w/the respirators so I couldn't do it, but my husband did and had a BLAST!

I chose to keep this LO very simple as the pictures really speak for themselves.  The Cape Cod Twine was the perfect neutral with some color for this project. The banner was so fun to make!
 




 
I also used Days of the Week Journaling Cards, and the Hello Summer Stamp Set to add a few little pops of cute. :)
 
xoxo, Amber

3 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

Fabulous! Looks like a lot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks great! :)