Sunday, September 13, 2015

PlanNerd Sunday : Not Too Halloween

Hi friends!
Padni is here and I want to share what I simply make for PlanNerd Sunday. I use Halloween Bakers Twine- Orange Licorice Timeless Twine to decorate my weekly planner. Also I use Oh Snap Clear stamp too. I decorate the page so simple and clean, I think I love the fact that the decorations is not too halloween and just simply clean like that.


before

after

the details

simply doodling on the page

i love the insta stamp! so cute!

Supplies I used :

Halloween Bakers Twine- Orange Licorice Timeless Twine

Camera Stamp Clear Stamp Set "Oh Snap"

And the good news : Bella Creationz have Sale for Halloween Twines, hop to the Shop here
Bella Creationz Shop

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a nice day everyone.



Pad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome planner pages! :)

Karen (karey2005) said...

Organized, clean - love it.